I know…I know…it is shocking! I am posting TWO blogs in one day. For this, I must.
First, I would like to announce that I have deactivated ‘E as Poetlove Water’ Facebook page. It proved to be time/energy consuming, a gauge of the insincerity within general public and not the best tool for marketing my creations (books, jewelry). Now, here is the true purpose of the latest blog.
Clearly, many police officers in the United States of America are abusing their positions. There seems to be an institutionally-ingrained disrespect of Black lives. More and more of these young men and women are dying from bullets shot from a gun (in some cases, guns) of police officers. NO ONE is beyond reproach! Here are some simple lessons in life:
- Life is a continuum.
- Karma / Law of Return exists.
- When someone “dies”, there is always the option to return to planet Earth to fulfill a mission.
- DNA carries memories.
- We are an extension of our family and friends. Retaliation may come upon a loved one for our irresponsible or cruel acts of violence.
- Guns are man-made. The machine is subject to failure.
- Spiritual power supercede physical power
For those police officers who do not follow procedure because of triggerhappiness, repercussions will follow. Condolences of strength and prosperity to family and friends of wrongfully-slain Black youth in USA! Justice (Ma’at) will be served!!!